Skype 22.214.171.124 Final|27.94 Mb
Skype lets you make Internet-based VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) phone calls for free to anyone in the world who also uses Skype on their PC, and make inexpensive calls from your PC to landlines and cell phones worldwide. Skype uses P2P (peer-to-peer) technology to connect you to other users – not to share files this time, but to talk and chat with your friends. The technology is extremely advanced – but super simple to use… You’ll be making free phone calls to your friends in no time! It’s also an instant messenger as well, because has integrated chat. Skype is the simplest way to save money on your phone bill. Skype does more than phone calls. It also lets you video chat and text chat as well, and send SMS messages. The newest version of Skype also features nifty integration with Firefox – you can call any phone number you see on a Web site with one click. Skype will automatically recognize your headset, microphone, and speakers, so you don’t need to worry about configuration.
To call another Skype user, enter a user name, and you’re ready to go. You can also save a list of users, so calling them back is simple. To call landlines and cell phones, you’ll need to set up an account and buy credit. Then, whenever you make a call, that credit is used. Calling other people on Skype is free so you can talk whenever you want to – not just on special occasions. Call to check in with mum when you’re travelling, give your partner a goodnight kiss via video call when they’re away on business, or use it for your regular calls and catch ups. And, if you know people who don’t use Skype you can call them too at really low rates.
Popular and preeminent VoIP service Skype has wooed its fair share of people with an itch to ditch the landline and an Internet connection, especially those with international contacts. With its latest update to version 5, the company hopes to win over even more customers and keeping the current ones happy. Skype 5.0 features a streamlined interface, Facebok integration, and videoconferencing functionality. Last but not least, Skype now has Facebook integrated seamlessly into the interface. A tab along the top of the screen will take you into your news feed, where you can update your status as well as start Skype calls with various contacts.
Skype was founded in 2003 by Niklas Zennström and Janus Friis. Skype created a little piece of software that makes communicating with people around the world easy and fun. With Skype you can say hello or share a laugh with anyone, anywhere. And if both of you are on Skype, it’s free.
Skype is available in 28 languages and is used in almost every country around the world. Skype generates revenue through its premium offerings such as making and receiving calls to and from landline and mobile phones, as well as voicemail and call forwarding.
• Free unlimited worldwide phone calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world
• Skype video (webcam), see who you are talking to with free video calls
• Chat with up to 100 people in group chats
• Superior sound quality – better than your regular phone
• Your calls are encrypted “end-to-end” for superior privacy
• Friends list shows you when your Skype friends are online and ready to talk or chat
• Works with all firewall, NAT and routers – nothing to configure!
• Super-simple and easy to use
• Based on cutting edge peer-to-peer technology developed by the creators of Kazaa and Joltid In order to use Skype for Windows software.
• SkypeOut– You can call a real phone number from Skype. This is not free like Skype to Skype calls but is cheaper than what the call would normally cost.
• SkypeIn – For people to be able to call your Skype account from a phone, you need a SkypeIn number to give to them. Receiving calls from phones doesn’t cost you anything but will charge the caller the same rate as if they were calling a real phone.
• Video calls – You can make video calls for free using Skype. This enables you to see the person you are talking to and for them to see you too.
• Conference calls – You and 24 other people can engage in a conference call using Skype. This makes having group discussions with staff that are located in various parts of the world much easier.
• File Sharing – You can easily send files over Skype to any of your Skype contacts. There are no size limits for the file, which is a benefit over email restrictions. For security reasons, before the file transfer can begin, the recipient has to approve the transfer, thus the person has to be online for the file transfer to take place.
• Instant messaging – In addition to talking with your Skype contacts, you can type messages to them while you are having a voice conversation or if you cannot talk to them at a particular moment.
• Text messaging – You can use Skype to send text messages to any cell phone in the world. The rates vary but are generally cheaper than what a text message usually costs.
• Voicemail – If you want people to be able to leave you voice messages while you are on another call or offline.
• By WyVernOrm
• By AngryDL.ComDownlaod FilesInSkype 126.96.36.199 FinalDownlaod MediafireSkype 188.8.131.52 FinalDownlaod One2UpSkype 184.108.40.206 Finalลิ้งหัวข้อ: http://www.angrynod.com/board25/skype-6-0-0-120-final-24-hr/38/